Food Glorious Food - Star Bistro Compete on National TV - Find out more...
No Ordinary Bistro
StarBistro is a joint venture between The Wiggly Worm and National Star Foundation enabling young people with disabilities to gain real life work experience.
We offer a quality dining experience for our customers using the finest local and seasonal ingredients and in so doing develop a truly local and sustainable supply chain.
Our food is prepared simply, tastefully and in season by The Wiggly Worm team and students from National Star College. Our menu changes regularly.
Located on The Cotswold Way in the grounds of Ullenwood Manor at National Star College, StarBistro offers some of the finest food from the wonderful landscapes of Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and South West of England.
- Delicious bistro lunches
- Morning coffee and traditional afternoon tea
- Finest local and seasonal ingredients
- Chef days with Rob Rees, The Cotswold Chef
- Wifi available
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday 11am – 4pm, all year round
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Free parking
- Booking is always recommended
Alternatively keep up to date with all the latest via the social media